Health & Safety
We are committed to establish measurable objectives and targets to ensure continued improvement aimed at elimination of work-related injury and illness. As a result, our OHS policy is reviewed periodically to ensure it remains relevant and appropriate to our Company and the services we provide.
On an ongoing basis our commitment to you, our employees and the community in general is to:
- establish, implement and maintain documented procedures to identify the OHS hazards;
- assess and control the associated risks of activities, products and services over which we have control or influence, including the activities and products or services of our contractors and suppliers;
- develop methodology for hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control, based on our operational experience and our commitment to eliminate workplace illness and injury;
- establish, implement and maintain procedures to identify and have access to all legal and other requirements that are directly applicable to the OHS issues related to our activities, products or services, including relevant relationships with our contractors and suppliers;
- keep this information up-to-date as well as communicating relevant information on legal and other requirements to our employees;
- establish, implement and maintain documented OHS objectives and targets, at each relevant function and level within our Company.